Saturday, October 3, 2009

When it rains - It pours!!


Now then what a week it’s been it’s the second tag and two new awards!! I was awarded and tagged by Neha...thanks a zillion Neha!

Here are my answers:

1.What is your current obsession ?
Playing Snooker – I’m hooked to the game right now !!

2. What are you wearing today?
Gray Tee and black shorts!

3. What’s for dinner?
The staple South Indian khaana. Rice, Sambar, Dal and Curd – Anyone ready for a Feast???

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Half a dozen bananas (man they cost a bomb!!)

5. What are you listening to right now?
It’s my Life - Bon Jovi

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
One of the most frank and outright bloggers. My current Favorite!

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Swiss Alps – I just love the place

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Buttermilk and Mangoes – Loved it when my grand mom used to get them for me when I was a kid.

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Office – I left my driver’s License there!!

10. Which language do you want to learn?
Marathi.

11. What’s your favourite quote?
"I came I saw I conquered"


12. Who do you want to meet right now?
A friend called Rohit. Missing him!! ( Rohi if you are reading this ….. Miss u brother!)

13. What is your favourite colour?
White.

14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My worn out jeans and a white Tee.

15. What is your dream job?
Army Man.

16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Used to be “Readers Digest” sometime back. Now I don’t read any.

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I’d add another $400 to it and by a Laptop!

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Everything that is associated with Rakhi Sawant!!

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Hmm…. Hmmm… Tough one!! Govinda?????????

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Short hair.

21. What are you going to do after this?
Sleep - Gotta rise early!

22. What are your favourite movies?
Lagaan, K3G,RDB, Chalti ka naam gaadi, gladiator, The Bourne series, The Matrix … Ah the list is endless!!
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Deo.

24. What inspires you?
Anything and everything around me. Right now it’s a friend who chose to follow his heart

25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Be Yourself, Don’t worry about the what is “IN” , Wear what is comfort for you and you will look cool!


26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Close my eyes and pick one dress!
27. Coffee or tea?
Kaapi any day , any night or any afternoon!!

28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I sleep and listen to music.

29. What is the meaning of your name?
Ram – The God himself.

30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
All the blogs listed on the right of my blog. They are the ones I love!!

31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Butterscotch ice cream.

32. Favorite Season?
Winter.

33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
American sweet corn.


34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Be upfront and honest. Tell them you don’t want to get hurt or hurt others.

35. What are you afraid of the most?
Heights.
36. My question: What do feel of the Tag and how do you feel about the award?



Rules for those who are tagged:Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.

I Tag :
Diva
AS
Gayathri
SG
Insignia

So peopol!! Get tagging!!
Thanks again Neha!!! My acceptance speech is on the way!!

cheers
rammy

12 comments:

Neha said...

thank u for accepting the award and kind words about me...i am honoured..

you wanna learn marathi? hmm interesting...few political parties of Mumbai will be very happy with u..

dream job - Army man, thts dame cool..

and well, you cant call Govinda a style icon...at least generally (I am talking about college going youth or party people who usually follow style trends) nobody dares to wear clothes that he used to wear in his movies...so why u think he is an over-rated style icon? - just curious to know..:)

well answered...tc :)

AS said...

hii

enjoyed reading ur tag and yups i agree yaar, fruits and veggies cost a bomb nowadayz!!!

heheheh! and thanks for passing me the fundu tag :)

gayathri vishwanathan said...

grrrrrrrr....taking revenge on me rammy :)

this was fun...will take it up in few days...thanks...

P.S: heard it's raining cats and dogs in AP...r u fine? hope the situation at ur place is not tht bad...take care!

Insignia said...

Congrats on the award boy!!

The south indian thaali sounds scrumptious. Hmm yummy!! Kaaaapi any day aint it? Hehehehe. Now I wanna a cup of kaapi.

Nice answers. Anything and everything around you inspires you..Wow..Its the same here.

Thanks a ton for tagging me. Will take this up definitely.

Errr...I have a doubt. I know the tag is to be picked up. The awards? Are they supposed to be picked up too?

raMmY said...

@Neha,

Thanx a ton for giving me the award!! its an honour

Yea, i wanna learn marathi.. kinda like it. and yea, do not give a damn about those crap political shit! wot say!!

And regarding the dream job.. its always been a dream!!

And .. truly accept ur perspective on Govinda! there were days back then ( when Sense was something unheard of! ) that he used to be a fashion icon! :P

thx for the tag again!

@ AS
Firstly congrats for the award!
Glad that you liked the tag.. i'm waiting to read urs!

cheers
rammy

raMmY said...

@ Gayathri,
hehe!! revenge is the sweetest thing! isnt it wot dey say! LOL!!

But seriously, u deserved the awards!! simply coz u write amazing stuff!! Looking forward to see all ur responses too!

P.S : its raining cats and dogs in some parts of A.P .. In hyd its not that severe re! So that way i'm kinda saved!


@ Insignia

Congrats for ur award!
Thanks buddy!! and yea KAPI any day!!! ready!!
I guess there is so much around us that is so wonderful - it naturally inspires u .. glad that we share the common trait

And btw.. YES u have won the Tag and the AWARD too!! so go on!! do some great tag :)


cheers
rammy

Insignia said...

Thank you very much for the awards Ranmmyji. :-) They mean a lot.
Will take up the tag definitely, its interesting

Neha said...

@ insignia, it's gotta be interesting...I have passed it on na :P

waiting for ur answers..:))

Varsha Shrote said...

Congratulations for the award! I took the same tag and few of the answers match:)
"Army man" sounds very patriotic and macho;-)
BTW, Ram means pleasing, supreme. It's a very good name, easier to say too:)

SG said...

Congratulations Rammy. And, thanks for passing it along to me.

Samvedna said...

Interesting ! came here from Insignia.

Ankita said...

hii dear
happy diwali
:D