Sunday, September 20, 2009

Story Contest....

Hey Folks!! Thanks a lot for loving the small fiction piece that i wrote last time! I liked all the reactions it got!! I wanted to write the next part, but i could not fit in any good story which could match up the mystery that is created. And when i was wondering what to do, Our beloved fellow blogger and friend Ekta gave me a super advice - she said start a story contest! Now I'd like any of you to please take this story forward ( or backward - coz its a potential flashback!). I'd love to see Your imaginations taking the course and coming up with some super fantastic ending. I thus am starting a Story Contest here for this story. Any one and every one is invited to take this up. I'm looking forward to some amazing works !!!

Happy story telling Folks!!!


cheers
rammy

7 comments:

Ankita said...

hey!
wow! re :)

i am participating for sure!!!

raMmY said...

@ Aditi

Thnx dear! as always u've been a constant supporter of the posts that i write!!

Thnx a ton again!!

cheers
rammy

Neha said...

I don't promise, but I wil start to write one, if it shapes up well, then i will surely post it..:)

raMmY said...

@ Neha

thnx a lot for taking up! and i'm sure u'll write a super piece. So dont worry and post it here!!

P.S : Just an update.. A winner will be announced !! ( So this is ur bribe! :P )

cheers
rammy

Insignia said...

Let me give it a try :-)

gayathri vishwanathan said...

keep a last date also else lazy people like me will write a story and submit it to u after 1 whole year :)

Rahul said...

here my story...'and the guy lived happily ever after'. ha ha ..will cook up a story soon..