Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Left Behind

Lost in time and memories left behind,
The time spent with is only in my mind,
Leaving far and beyond going miles apart this time,
My heart sobs when I think of you every time.

Never cared about what they said,
I was always there by your side,
In times of good and in times of bad,
Crying your tears and taking your pain,
After I gave you all you left me broken.

Loved you greater than anything else,
Your lovely face and bluish eyes,
Your innocence and the childish smile,
A little mischief sometimes and yet so sweet,
Oh!! How much I loved them,
How much I miss them is all I know,
Now that I’ve lost you to the greater skies,
I only wish you’ve reached the safe shores.

Time will not come back and nor will you,
I know I need to get used sans you,
But every time I see me – I remember you,
A lifetime to live with just memories of you.

9 comments:

Ankita said...

wow!!

loved it !

plzz keep writing such nice stuff :D

Sujata said...

Very well written. conveys your sense of loss for something/someone well loved!

raMmY said...

@ Aditi,
Thnx for that "wow!!" almost made me feel like a great writer!! Thnx a lot dear!!

@ Sujata,
Good to see u dropping by the blog after a long time!! .. thnx for those words :)

Insignia said...

All nostalgic huh :-0

SG said...

Nice post. As the song goes:

Mem'ries,
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were

Sujata said...

Where are you? Post some more.

raMmY said...

@ SG .. thnx for dropping by :) and yea nice lines :)

@ sujata
Sorry yaar!! i'm stuck up wid some crap at work!! i will start musing very soon!! :)
thnx for waiting for ma posts!!

cheers
rammy

Lakshmi said...

WOW... Tht was awesome.. beautiful... loved it...
am a first timer here...jus blog hopped into ur blog... :) cool blog.. you wil be seeing me around...

raMmY said...

@lakshmi

Thanks for dropping by the blog. glad you liked it :) .. ur latest post was a lil long! could not read it fully.. will read it in the weekend :)

Keep coming :)

cheers
rammy